Thursday, November 08, 2007

Abby's First Field Trip!


I wanted to get a picture where you could see how close we were--that's the stage on the right-crazy!

Me trying to get all of us in the picture--victory! (well Abby kinda got squished but she's fine!)

Today Reese and I went with Abby on her first field trip at school! I feel like a real mom now--you know a real "room mom"--I think I was a bit more excited than the kids:) (see this is why I stay home--I get to do all the fun stuff:) Well anyways the field trip was at a local theater and we saw Charlotte's Web. When they took us to our sits we were surprised to be seated on the first row---it was awesome! I don't think I have ever sat that close in my life---seriously we were so close I was worried they might spit on us when they were singing--yuck:) hehe I guess maybe I'm a bit OCD:) --anyways the kids had fun and the play was just long enough and was done really well! I can't wait for her next field trip---those were always my favorite days in school!

No comments: