Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Reese's Dedication


New family photo--good picture of us but the kids aren't looking again!!

Sunday we had Reese dedicated at church. We have been wanting to do it since he was born of course but being in DC we really just wanted to wait until we had a home church. Well this weekend my parents were in town and Greg's parents and Grandma could be there so we went ahead and did it! I was a little nervous what Reese would do on stage (being 3 year old and all)-I guess I thought he might crack a joke or something but instead he cried! It was so sad! The pastor wanted to pray for Reese and asked him if he could hold him and Reese wasn't too excited about that! In the end all was fine and Reese couldn't wait to get a donut--which I promised him if he was brave!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

no worries ~ they're easily cropped out then it's just a great pic of you two.