Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Too many cooks in the kitchen!

Dig in!

Watching the Macy's Day Parade!


Last night my parents and my sister's family all came over to cook all the desserts for Thanksgiving! It ends up we don't all work together very well--we about killed each other by the end of the, but we sure had some yummy desserts:)-- (we first hand discovered the meaning of "too many cooks in the kitchen") I also realized that my parents and sister think I don't have a clue how to cook--they had no confidence in my abilities, but don't worry I proved them wrong with my pumpkin chiffon pie (with a little help from dad) and green bean casserole--which I know isn't that difficult, but I'm sure no one can make it better--hehe! I have discovered that no matter how old I get I will always and forever be the youngest child....which really in this case might be to my benefit... because next year I'm gonna play dumb and get out of cooking forever:) ---sounds like there are some perks to being the youngest after all:) (only kidding guys--they really thought I was only kinda ignorant in the kitchen) --it's cool no offense taken--I don't mind you all doing all the cooking -really I don't! .... and Christi I have separated an egg before:)

So anyways besides all this drama we had a wonderful relaxing day of watching the Macy's Day parade (which the kids loved) , eating and sleeping! The kids and I slept for a couple hours--napping while everyone else is watching football is a beautiful thing--I mean what would I do if I was into football?---I would never get any naps since all the games are on Sunday's mostly ---seriously that would cramp my Sunday napping style terribly so I have decided to stick with baseball --hey at least I like that one for Greg's benefit right?
Welp-hope you day was great and I hope you go to sleep with full bellies---don't forget to workout tomorrow--you're gonna need it:)

No comments: