Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School!


Abby and her new teacher, Mrs. Piland

Walking into the school--isn't she precious?:) ~check out those shoes! Nice!

Abby walking into class...

Abby at her desk


Today Greg, Reese and I took Abby to her first day of first grade! She was so excited this morning it was adorable! This weekend we took her to pick out an outfit for the first day and she couldn't wait to put it all on this morning. Last night she slept in sponge curlers and today is wearing silver sequined shoes---she looks simply spectacular;)
Her classroom is decorated with fish, which couldn't be more perfect since that's all she ever talks about! She is also excited about her new teacher Mrs Piland and meeting new friends in her class. I know it's gonna be a wonderful year and I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for her!!
Now if I could just get rid of this aching sadness that is overtaking me...it's all going way too fast!
~I hate sharing my daughter with the public school system:(
I will miss her dearly, but know it's exactly where she needs to be and the Lord will bless her in it! Have fun Abby!




2 comments:

Krista said...

Abby looks so cute! Hoping you don't feel sad for too long. I feel like she has grown up quickly, so I can only imagine how you must feel! Love you!

Hughes Family said...

You mean you still get sad when they start 1st grade? I thought it was just at kindergarten! :)
If that's how it is, just think how we will feel when they graduate high school!