Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friends!


Full car...Jill and I are brave!

Ice cream with 2 little "wanna-be-teenagers" and some super heroes...nice:)

HILARIOUS! They are cracking me up! The picked out these matching outfits from Madison's closet and wore them all night...too cute!

I just realized I forgot to blog our visit to Andover, KS! I am so sorry Jill I don't know what I was thinking:)
Anyways, on our way home from KC a few weeks ago the kids and I stopped near Wichita, KS to visit my friend Jill from high school and college. She and her husband Sean have 3 kiddos, two of which are Reese and Abby's age so the kids LOVE to see them as often as we can!
We spent the evening hanging out and the kids played dress-up, ate ice cream, swam, and watched some of High School Musical 3-which they love:)
Jill and I had a great time visiting and catching up. Each time we get together I wish more and more that we lived closer so we could all hangout more!
I got some great pictures of the kids and wanted to share! Thanks Jill and Sean for opening your home to us, we had a great time!

1 comment:

Jill said...

we had a blast, too! Colorado here we come!!!!