Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dr. Pepper Park


Abby, Reese, Charlie and Landry

Landry got catcher gear for his Birthday--isn't he adorable?? I love it!

I was shocked to see that Abby dressed-up in her baseball stuff! She sadly isn't that into the Rangers but she told me she did it for her cousins:) ~I am praying that she starts liking the Rangers more--hey it worked for me and now I'm a huge fan! God does answer prayers!

Reese...oh I mean Michael Young;) (Rangers 3rd baseman)

Thursday night Abby and Reese's cousins, Charlie and Landry, had their Birthday parties together at the Dr Pepper kids park at the Ballpark in Arlington (right next to the Rangers' Ballpark)
They had a blast playing baseball! The kids played against the adults and they even had a homerun derby---Greg hit one out of the park:) Way to go Greg!
I, sadly, was unable to go to the party but I heard lots of fun stories and saw how messy and sweaty they got:) Now Reese can't stop talking about how much he wants his party there for his birthday. We'll see though, he changes his mind DAILY!:)
Happy Birthday Charlie and Landry-we love you guys!

No comments: