Saturday, August 01, 2009

Silver Dollar City


Trevin, Granny, Abby, Reese and PaPa on their way to Branson--(they are picking Tobey up in Springfield) ~they were very excited to hit the road!

Tonight the kids went with Granny and Papa and their cousin Trevin and Tobey to Sliver Dollar City for a weekend away together without the Mommy and Daddys!:) The kids were so excited they barely made it through the day today! They ended up having to wait longer than expected because my sister went into the hospital yesterday for an emergency appendectomy and is still not feelng well. I think they might have to take her gall bladder out too so please be praying for her. She is in alot of pain and is very frustrated not knowing what is wrong! Thanks! Thankfully I am still in town for the weekend and plan to keep close tabs on her and be with her as much as possible! I am excited to have so much quality time with her...blessing in disguise I guess!:)
Anyways they ended up leaving after dinner and are gonna stay in a log cabin for the weekend--the kids thought that sounded super cool! I told my mom and dad that they were in charge of blogging this trip so when they get back I will make sure that happens:)
Have fun guys-I will miss you!

No comments: