Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Titus Daniel Russell


Me and Titus....he's sooo little!!! I love him:)

Titus all ready to go to the mall and walk....he loved the mall by the way:)

Today I made a super fast trip to Austin to go meet Stacey's (best friend from college) new baby boy, Titus! He is so precious and I had such a great time getting to spend some quality time with him and Stacey. He is such a good baby with a great temperament and it was so fun seeing Stacey as a Mommy-she's awesome!
School's starting next week so I didn't think I was gonna be able to go see them for another month or so but thankfully Maw Maw offered to watch the kids for the day so I could go make a quick trip down there! Thank you very much Debbie, I am so thrilled that I was able to go!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

I am JEALOUS! Thanks for posting pics of him. He is a doll!