Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Love you Pioneer Woman!

Lately I have been obsessed with this website: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

I have been exploring the site like crazy and I've gone mad trying as many of her recipes as possible.   Yesterday the kids and I made her cinnamon rolls http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/?s=cinnamon+rolls&submit=
Now these are not your ordinary cinnamon rolls they are beyond anything you could ever imagine and MORE!  They are better than a Krispy Creme...bold statement I know but oh so true!  I plan on making these again and again and even plan on handing them out as Christmas gifts to teachers and friends...yes, you want to be my friend;)
*Dad I challenge you to a cinnamon roll bake-off...Mom you're the judge--IT'S ON:)  I love a little "friendly" competition!  Ha! ( my Dad is a fabulous baker...I like to think I will be as good as him one day-love you Dad...I think I might beat you on this one though ;)
Here are some pictures of our cooking/super messy adventure...so fun and oh so YUMMY!  



Rolling out the dough (the best/easiest dough ever!)

she loves to get dirty:)

After we poured 2 CUPS:/ of butter we poured on 1 cup of sugar...wow so very healthy-ha!

this recipe makes almost 8 pans of cinnamon rolls--thats 56!  Woweee!  We will be eating cinnamon rolls for a LONG time!

the mess....the bliss!  Calories included:)

we were so proud...it only took ALL day!  So fun!  P.S. Abby is weird. 

1 comment:

Jill Meade said...

I love her too! I made those cinnamon rolls last year...aren't they yummy??? You should make her restaurant salsa. It's pretty good!