Monday, September 27, 2010

What a Beautiful Day!

It is currently 70 degrees outside so I thought a picnic dinner was a grand idea.  I made http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/03/caramelized-onion-prosciutto-pizza/  for dinner tonight and it was the best! I highly recommend it...thank you Pioneer Woman...see I told you I was obessed;)
The kids both tired the pizza.  Abby ended up liking the whole "Italian bacon" thing aka prosciutto but Reese was not a fan.  Actually he gagged himself trying to eat his tiny "bites" and ended up throwing up all over his plate and in the grass...classic.  I am not sure where he got the drama...I'm thinking Greg;)
In the end Reese won, he did not have to eat his bites.  I'm not sure, do you think I should have made him eat it anyway? Ha..jk!

1 comment:

Cari said...

So sorry I forgot to tell you to leave some on the end with cheese only...we had PW's skillet cornbread tonight. I heart it. You need to try Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich, too. mmmmm good.