Thursday, September 02, 2010

And then there was #2!

Last night I had the "privilege" :/ of pulling Reese's second loose tooth out. I don't think I was a successful as Greg! It was NOT really ready to come out so it bleed like crazy and when I pulled it out you could hear a ripping sound...it was horrible! Let's just say he was NOT happy with me and cried and bled for at least 5-10 minutes....I'm so sorry buddy! I don't think he will ever want me doing that again. I kept trying to get Greg to take over but when he saw the blood he was out of there....he has a weak stomach:) Thanks for nothing Greg;)
Also, he caught it on camera (thanks honey that was so sweet of you) Ha!



Ready?

Oooouch!!!

I felt terrible!!! Poor baby!

He was bleeding so bad! He did forgive me by the way:)

1 comment:

Cari said...

Bleeding badly and your chair/couch do not seem to mix. Next time you should move to the kitchen floor. :-)