Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sweet Bliss!

Hello Fall!  I am so happy you have arrived.
This time of year makes me very happy.  Not only is the summer heat behind us (thank goodness) but pumpkins start appearing around every corner and every time I see a pumpkin I just have to smile.   Pumpkins are wonderful.
They not only bring a wonderful pop of color (I love orange:) but they are so unique.  Each one has a story or at least I like to think so;)  I know I'm weird but it makes me me and I'm ok with who I am...weird or not I never have a boring day-ha:)  This time of year I also start making a ton of things made out of pumpkins.  Pumpkin bread, pumpkin custard, pumpkin cheesecake (if you haven't had this you must it's AMAZING!) pumpkin pancakes and the list goes on!!  Oohhh that makes me hungry!!! :)

Today after school I took the kids to the local Farmers Market and we went crazy getting every size of pumpkin we could find.  We also got a mum for the front porch (or lack there of:) but it's out there none the less.  My house is decked out (as it should be;) with everything fall and I'm in bliss.  I will go to sleep tonight in peace....Fall is here!!! YIPPEEEEE!! 
Farmer Reese...he loved pulling that thing around

Pumpkins make for beautiful pictures!!  Oh and the kids look good too;)

I can do it myself....good luck with that buddy:/

No comments: