Friday, September 24, 2010

Lunch with the Kiddos!

Silly Abby and her barbecue chips:)





Not sure why he didn't want a picture with me?? I won't take it personally...maybe he was having a bad hair day;)

Trying to sneak a picture...unsuccessful:(

I went to the kids school today to have lunch with them and upon arrival I was greeted by a fire truck and about 10 firemen!  I ended up having to wait outside for about 30 minutes until they found the "fire"...let's just say that "fire" is sure gonna be in trouble when they find out he pulled the fire alarm...oooh is he gonna regret that one:/  Yes, I did say "he" lets just face it we all know a little girl won't even think to do something like that:) 
Well after all the excitement we finally got to have lunch and it's always nice to spend a little time with them during the day...I sure miss them!
Also, I ended up pulling both the kids out of school to go to the doctor because for the past few days they have been acting weird and it ends up they BOTH have strep throat!  I guess it was bound to happen sometime right?  You gotta love public school and all those yucky germs crawling around...eww!
"Kids go wash your hands!!!!"  :)

No comments: