Friday, September 24, 2010

Operation


Tonight we had date night with the kids.  Greg took Abby and I took Reese to dinner.  We asked the kids what they wanted for dinner and they both said, "Mac and cheese, nachos, a banana with peanut butter and honey to dip it in and yogurt."  I think they planned that don't you? ha!
Well we told them we were gonna take them out to eat and Abby picked Whataburger (OF COURSE:) and Reese wanted pizza--that's my boy:)  Now the funny thing is is that Reese thinks the best pizza ever is from Target.  You know, those cafe places at the front that sell Pizza Hut pizza.  Well anyways we had a very romance night at Target.  After dinner we strolled through the clothes while he pointed out everything he hated:) and then proceed to spill his whole slushy on a clothes rack...awesome.  We quickly reported the spill and exited the clothing department...by Reese's request-he was appalled:)
We then headed back to the toy section and picked out a new family game for game night.  Reese begrudgingly picked out Operation because he knew I was leaning towards buying it...it was on sale, sue me:)
Thankfully everyone LOVED the game...Abby even told me, "Mommy, this is my most favorite game ever!"  Wow, who knew? Ha! So easy to please:)
We had a fun time trying to get those little plastic pieces out of Sam...poor guy is just a mess with things like a toilet, a clock and a dog stuck in him...crazy:)  He really does need a doctor...I know I'm so funny! haha!

No comments: