Thursday, November 17, 2011

Go Mizzou!


I am SO behind in blogs it's ridiculous!  I'm so ashamed:/ Well, not really but I do feel like I need to get caught up!  It's such a busy time a year and we have done ALOT of stuff so get ready:)
Anyways, while my Mom and Dad were in town we all went to the Mizzou/Baylor game.  My parents noramlly go to most of the games in Columbia and were very happy to find out that while they were in Texas for the kiddos birthday's that Mizzou was playing about and hour south of us!  
The weather was perfect, the company was sweet, the football was well, not so good BUT good ole Mizzou (after we left with 8 minutes remaining:/)  Came back from behind scoring 3 touchdowns, which was AWESOME but not good enough sadly...we lost by 3 points:(  Boo!
Well we still had fun and are just so grateful that Dad was well enough to go to the game!  He's such a trooper and is doing so amazing!  It blows my mind thinking where he was and where he is now....it's a miracle!  God has more in store for my Dad and I'm glad!  I love you Dad...and you Mom;)
Thanks for paying the big bucks and taking us to the game!  



No comments: