Saturday, November 12, 2011

Urban Air Trampoline Park!

We went to this trampoline park the other night and it was a BLAST!  It was probably the most fun we have had as a family in a long time!  We jumped for an hour and a half and man were we (Greg and I :)  beat!  It drives me and Greg crazy that with every year we have more and more aches and pains no matter how much we workout and stretch:(  The day after we jumped we could barely move-haha!
I do not like growing older!  Not one bit!!!:)
The kids were a sweaty mess and want to go back as soon as possible!  Reese has already declared this his birthday party next year....ha!
I think I want someone to throw me a surprise birthday party here for my birthday actually....any takers:)

One big warehouse of trampolines!! So fun!
getting ready to play dodgeball! Greg and I "tried" to take it easy on the kids:)
oh the love:)

the pool of blue blocks was SO fun but very hard to climb out of if you are an adult:)  

3 comments:

mustard seed said...

how fun! I love jumping on trampolines! Wish we had one of those. AND I know what you mean, I played bball yesterday and can't lift my arm today-makes me so frustrated!

Anonymous said...

Great!

Anonymous said...

Great! Looks Fun!