Friday, November 25, 2011

ICE!

Purty:)

My fleece babies:)

Ready to go in!

Impressive!


Huge!

I had to sit in the  ice outhouse....I would have made a funny face but there was a line of people staring at me:)

getting ready to go down the ice slide

Abby and Reese racing



Ice dragon!




Abby got a cookie as big as her face:)  Little did she know we were all sharing with her! ha!

Checking out the trains and Christmas decor:)



Burrrr!!!  It's cold:)
We had such a great day!  We got tickets a few months back to ICE at the Gaylord Texan.  It's just a bunch of ice carved into shapes...very impressive actually:)
We pulled out all the stops this year.  A few years back we were not so prepared and froze to death SO this year we broke out the ski gear...smart:)  Only our faces were cold but we felt like it would be a little much to wear face masks;)
After walking around the ICE display of Shrek we then walked around the Gaylord and saw all their Christmas decorations.....it is officially Christmas people!  I must admit I mourned a little today as I threw all my pumpkins away:(  NO I do not make pies out of my pumpkins, that's why they sell cans of pumpkin:)
It makes me sad to think I have to wait another year for Fall...I love the Fall. Christmas is cool and all but there's nothing like the Fall, nothing:)
Greg put up the Christmas lights on the house today and tomorrow we break out the Christmas tree...it's gonna look so pretty:)  Let the countdown to Christmas Day begin!

No comments: