Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Sunday Papa and Greg brought home 4 pumpkins to carve.  Granny had gotten some cool pumpkin tools that we were anxious to try out.  The kids always like to carve but are pretty disinterested once we begin because we didn't trust them with a knife:/  Well this year with the cool tools we decided they could make a go of it.  They did great!  We spent 2 hours carving and the weather was beautiful!  Double bonus:)
I just love fall!  Pumpkins AND weather that doesn't make you sweat or cold!  Bliss!



the fun part...

hard at work....we were pretty intense:)

Check my pumpkin out!!  Wow right?  I shocked myself:)  

Greg tried the etching route...pretty impressive! Go Mizzou!


My Daddy!  Getting better everyday.  Still dealing with fatigue but is doing awesome!  He was walking with a walker 6 weeks ago and yesterday he went to the gym with me!  He's such a rockstar!  So proud of you Dad!

our creations.
Greg's, mine, Abby then Reese

for real, I really did do this all by myself!!!  Next year I plan to top this one:)

Abby and the pumpkin bling that Granny got for her!

Reese and Greg's creation.  Daddy assisted a bit while Reese kicked the football;)

No comments: