Saturday, April 28, 2007

10K Zoo Run

This morning Anglea and I ran our first 10K (6.2 miles) We ran super early and had to be there at 6am. The weather was so perfect...it was already 64 degrees when we started at 7:00! As you can tell from the pictures here there is a before and after the race....notice I look like I might throw-up in the second one:) I must say it was easier than I thought and Anglea and I both placed in our age division...Anglea got 6th and I got 8th place....we were pretty excited about that since we just wanted to make it across the finish line before 53 minutes (our personal best time).... which we actually both came in 50 and 51 minutes...yeah!!! I am such a fan of these races and hope to run a ton more....hey you never know maybe I'll be that 40 year old mom that runs marathons all the time!


1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

did you finish before the cow?