Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Eggs!

The kids did a great job dyeing their Easter eggs yesturday and I think this was the most artistic year yet! At first all they wanted to do was dump the eggs in the colors but as Abby started to see she could be a bit more creative she was super into it:) that's my girl...
Before we started I wrote some secret messages on the eggs (white crayon) and Reese kept picking those eggs....at first he thought it was cool but after awhile he started to cry...too funny...I guess he didn't want mommy messing with his eggs!
I have been noticing lately how big the kids are getting and how much more fun it is to celecbrate hoilday's. They really seem to enjoy all the traditions Greg and I are trying to start and it is so exciting to know that each year it will just gets better! We both can't imagine life without these guys...life is so much more full and FUN! I highly suggest having kids...you will never be the same!
...oh by the way in the picture of Reese he is holding up his egg that says, "He's Alive!" if you ask my kids what happens on Easter this is what they will yell at the top of their lungs! ...I wish we all got that excited about Jesus and what He did for us on the cross!


No comments: