Sunday, April 15, 2007

They are Nuts!

Last night our friends the Vaughan's came over to hangout and the kids got to play with their daughter Bailey. Now Bailey is 8 years old but our kids love love love her and her brother Riley...sadly Riley was at a basketball game with his friends (he's 12) and Reese didn't stop asking all night where "that man is"....that's what Reese calls Riley since he is so much bigger than Reese it's hilarious. Anyways the kids were playing with my workout band and Abby and Bailey put them around their ankle and Reese thought it was super funny to run between it. I seriously thought he was gonna slingshot himself across the room or break the girl's ankles but thankful none of the above happened! ...but I tend to keep my guard up with little Reeser his a crazy man he could brake anything at any minute you just never know! Just the other day Greg and I were walking by his Sunday School classroom and the room looked like a tornado hit it...Greg and I just looked at each other and said, "Reese has been here!"

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

great pic - i can't believe we were injury free!