Monday, April 09, 2007

Race for the Cure

Saturday morning some friends and I ran in a 5K as you can see it was super cold....like snowing cold! Luckily it didn't snow till right after we got done running but believe me it might as well of snowed it was crazy cold! I honestly woke-up that morning (very early) and was thinking what in the world am I doing?.... I could go run in the warm gym on a treadmill! But it was for a good cause and of course after you run for awhile you get warmed up pretty fast! I have talked my sister-in-law (on the right) into running in 10K with me in 2 weeks so hopefully we will have wonderful weather....but you never know with this crazy weather we have been having....we could have 3 inches of snow:)

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I was signed up to run but had to back out since my sweet great grandmother died Thursday and we had her funeral in Paris, TX. I do this every year in honor of my Dad's mom and best friends mom, it is such a blessing to be able to run in honor of them. Maybe next year we can get a big ole team together.