Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Bike!

Last week Greg took our bikes into the shop to get a little "tune-up" well my tune-up turned into being more expensive then my bike costs! So Greg decided (without me) to go ahead a donate the bike to bikes-for-tots or something like that:) anyways I really didn't mind expect for the fact that the kids love to go for rides and I wouldn't be able to go with them....so today Greg brought a bike home for me. It's a really good bike and I guess I didn't realize how "tired" my college bike had gotten:) So all goes to say now we are back in business....hopefully we will get back to riding as often as possible and I know now that my bike won't break along the way (I blogged before about how I had to walk my bike about 1 mile or so because it was jammed) so I am sure glad I won't have to do that again! Thanks Greg!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

lookin' good on the new bike!