Tuesday, April 03, 2007

First T-Ball Game!

ok I have had a really hard time picking which pictures to put on here so I think because they only let me put 5 at a time I will have to do 2 posts to do this game justice! Tonight at 6:00 Abby had her very first T-ball game and she did so great! She hit the ball every time she went to bat and she husstled to the ball like a champ! It was super funny watching this game though..imagine a bunch of 3-5 year olds running all over the field for the same ball, running to the wrong base, putting their gloves on their heads, and that's just to name a few! It was so fun to watch her and she really seemed to like it alot! All day she was putting on her uniform and talking about the game so I think she is really enjoying playing the game...well as much as they "play" at this age:) I must say I am sure I have never seen a more adorable little "baseball" girl in my whole life!



1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

i remember the first time my kids played sports - it's so much fun to watch them. abby looks adorable!