Saturday, April 21, 2007

"Keep Moving Forward"

Friday Maw Maw and Poppa asked the kids to go see Meet the Robinsons and the kids were so excited! We never really get to take the kids to the movies since most of them are not really as "G" as they say. So we were so excited to hear that this movie was really positive and had a great message! We were the only ones in the theater which worked out great....we got to talk as loud as we wanted and with 4 kids under 5 that's a good thing! Anyways I got some fun pictures the second one here you see Landry (Greg's brother's son) staring at Abby....these two have a special bond- he just loves Abby and if she laughs so does he even though I know he isn't sure what they are laughing at! The next picture is of Reese and Poppa stuffing their faces with popcorn which pretty much that's what they did the whole show...well except Reese played musical chairs....he is a major wiggle worm....I am praying for the day he chills out just a little bit....I mean I'm not asking for much just a few minutes of down time is that too much to ask? ..No really I'm kidding he's super fun he keeps me on my toes for sure!!!! If you have kids I highly recommend this movie...there are only a few parts that kinda scared the kids but the message is "keep moving forward" and when you fail it's ok because that's how you learn and grow...so check it out!

No comments: