Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rangers Season Finally Starts!

Sunday night we had tickets to take the kids (and Greg) to the Rangers and it was another super cold night! Reese has seriously been counting down the days till the game....when he woke-up from nap his first words were, "can I go to the ballpark?" and for the first time I could say YES! We were so excited to finally go to the game because kids don't seem to understand "when the season starts!" Anyways I did a brilliant thing before the game, see we bought the tickets months ago and Greg asked me to hold the tickets....first this wasn't smart on his part but anyways you can imagine what happened right? well NO I didn't lose them I just forgot to bring my purse so we were already at the park and we didn't have tickets. We ended up buying more since we live pretty far from the park...sorry Greg:)
Well besides that minor mishap everything was swell Abby and Greg even got on ESPN they taped Abby walking down the stairs with her popcorn. She says she's a movie star now:)
Well this was our first game like I mentioned earlier but this for sure will be one of many....one season we went to 3 in ONE week and did I mention it was hot and I was super prego??? (just thought I would throw that in so you would think I was the coolest wife ever!!!) right greg??

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

I think you have to remember the tickets to be "the coolest wife ever"!!!