Sunday, April 22, 2007

Greg & Shane's Excellent Adventure!

Greg and our friend Shane decided they would plan a date night for Misty and I on Saturday. They decided to make it a theme night of "middle school" activities. They first took us to the mall where we could pick whatever we wanted from the whole food court...isn't that sweet of them? Then they gave each of us $15 to get whatever we wanted at the mall (they said that in middle school they didn't have money so they wanted to keep to the theme) Then after we both picked a necklace we headed to the local Putt Putt and played video games. Believe it or not there were a ton a middle schoolers-they sure hit the nail on the head huh? Anyways we played games for about an hour and then our parents came to pick us up...no just kidding we had to go get our kids :) In the pictures you can see we all loved the sniper game which made Greg and I both feel like Jack Bauer from 24......except I kept shooting all the hostages. I don't know how Jack does it! Anyways we had a great night and the guys did a great job. Misty and I both felt very special. I never had a middle school boy like me so much!

*hey if you want to see what the kids did while we were on this "righteous" date check out my friends blog www.jillvaughan.blogspot.com it's pretty funny!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Vaughan said...

thanks for the plug

Jeremy said...

I hope that Shane's middle school dates weren't pregnant.