Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sleeping in Curlers!

I was at my parents house awhile back and found some dress-up clothes that I used when I was a kid and Abby has been so excited to get these curlers in her hair! Last night she asked me to put them in her hair so she could wake-up with super curly hair. Well she made it all night but around 6am she called me in her room to tell me that they fell out but she was going back to sleep....you can't argue with that:) All day today she had pretty curls but tonight she told me she was ok not sleeping in them again...I don't blame her I hated sleeping in curlers as a kid...sorry mom:) ....as I told Abby sometimes you have to sacrifice for beauty:)

2 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

She'll learn the truth of that statement all too soon. Gotta' love high heels - they do make the legs look great.

Anonymous said...

Just checkin' in to see what's happening in good ole TX. The updates make me miss you guys...especially now that it's park season! Wish we lived closer & could come over for one of those burgers Greg was grilling. We miss you guys!