Friday, September 19, 2008

Just Taking a Break!


notice the scooter on the ground in front of him!

"What's so funny Mommy???"


Yesterday Reese was riding his scooter and he decided he would take a little break---he reached in his pocket and pulled out his harmonica. I about died laughing---I ran inside and was able to get a picture and a video! He cracks me up---what other 3 year old do you know that carries a harmonica around just in case he wants to sit by a tree and play sometime??? I love it!
Enjoy the music---he's a natural---I always say he has the music in him....even when he was a baby he would stop everything (even screaming/crying) if he heard music! -lately all he wants to listen to is the Beatles--he's very cultured;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

he is so cute! i was cracking up listening to him jamming on his harmonica!