Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The night has just begun....






After fondue Greg had a surprise and he took us to the batting cages and to ride go-carts!
The kids did really well in the cages and hit a ton of balls---I, on the other hand, embarrassed myself and didn't hit one....what's up with that? (I say it's because it was baseball's and I needed softballs--hehe)
Anyways after hitting for awhile we took them over to the go-carts and we got to watch our kids tear it up on the course--who knew they would be such great drivers? Abby lapped all the other kids and Reese was excellent at "bumping" everyone out of the way:) I think they get that from me (not the bumping but the lapping:)-......Dad I know what you're thinking---he thinks I'm a terrible driver and I'm NOT!:) -you are the one that taught me by the way!
*I just get where I'm going quick (within the limit) and just want to get out of the way of everyone else---see I'm really being very courteous--it's all in the way you look at it DAD!

No comments: