Monday, September 15, 2008

Reese and his T-ball


Here's Reese in his new uniform minus his jersey--they aren't in yet--that sure doesn't stop him from wearing his new stuff huh?


The new cleats!

The other day I went to a consignment sale and found some new baseball cleats for $4 ---yay! I am very proud of that find--those suckers aren't cheap:)
Also Greg took him to go get his new pants, socks, belt and batting helmet--he loves his new white pants--he says he looks like Hank Blalock! He was supposed to start T-ball last weekend but because of the hurricane they cancelled all the games. His team is called the Rivercats --does anyone know what a Rivercat is? Abby says it must be a cat that hangs out by the river....sounds right to me:)
He has been wearing his helmet all around the house and whenever he does anything that might be "dangerous" he runs and puts it on and says, "I'm sure glad I have this helmet!" *never can be too careful huh?
Anyways we are hoping that his game isn't rained out this weekend---oh please God--let the sun shine...I hate to see the disappointment in his eyes when he can't play!
Go Rivercats!

1 comment:

Email: said...

I think that the team should just wear the outfit minus the jersey! Reese looks pretty cute that way.