Monday, September 08, 2008

Sloppy Joe!

Tonight for dinner we had Sloppy Joe's! Now to be honest I haven't thought about Sloppy Joe's since about oh the late 90's but the other day Abby came home from school and said she had a Sloppy Joe and liked it! I had to laugh because the first thing that came to mind was, "Sloppy Joe....Sloppy Sloppy Joe....) -well you know the song:) (*hopefully and if you don't you will after today)
Anyways so today Reeser and I were at Wal-Mart and he kept asking to have one for dinner like Abby and to be honest I really like Sloppy Joe's ( if I make them and KNOW what's in 'em) So I agreed!
So to make this short--tonight we had Sloppy Joe's and while we ate we listened to the famous "Lunch Lady Land" song (the clean version--so yes you can play this for your kids:) -the kids thought it was hilarious especially the flappy arm part:) Well if you have never heard this song before you must---so go ahead you know you haven't heard it for years.....and I bet when you're finished listening you will crave a Sloppy Joe too:) ....and tater tots of course!


1 comment:

Jill said...

That's so funny, I never even thought to play that for my kids, they'll love it!