Saturday, September 06, 2008

Lunch with Abby!


*no that is not my son's Little Mermaid lunch box:)

On Thursday Reese, Charlie, Landry, Aunt Annie and I went to have lunch with Abby at school!
She was all smiles when she walked in with her class into the cafeteria and she was even happier to see she got Chick Fil-A! We had a great time talking with her and the boys were really jealous she was in school without them! Soon we will have a Stamps in 3rd, 2nd, 1st and Kindergarten! Anglea and I were talking the other day about how funny it is that Abby was the first to go to Porter--she's the "more tame" one out of the 4 of them. The boys are a bit more.....well they act like boys! I thought about warning their future teachers but I decided it might be better for them to just take it one Stamps at a time! :)

No comments: