Monday, September 22, 2008

We're Set!


Abby as Tinker Bell---we'll need some tights:)

The "real" Peter Pan costume --as Reese calls it!

This past weekend my parents came to town and they brought Reese to the Disney Store. One thing led to another and he walked out with this.....he was thrilled! It was so sweet though, we were in the dressing room trying it on and he says, "Mommy, one day I would really like this....maybe it will be here next time!"
What a sweet boy--he didn't even ask Granny and PaPa for it-he just walked out went on his way.....now that makes you want to buy it for him doesn't it? Well my parents felt the same and that's exactly what they did! We haven't gone one day yet without it on and he's so ready for Halloween he can barely stand it!
Also Abby got a Tinker Bell costume from Charlie and Landry---she went over to their house the other day and the boys were so excited to give it to her. She loves it-they all watched Peter Pan together and she "flew" (jumping around from chair to chair) during the whole show.
Thanks everyone for providing us with Halloween costumes---I owe you one!!
--Now if only I could find a Wendy costume---Greg thinks he's really funny....he told me I would have to be the old Wendy---how rude!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both are looking so cute and adorable in their Halloween costumes.