Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back in Texas!

I got back in from Rochester Thursday night and can you believe it they lost my bag on the way home too! I figured out that I really only had my bag for about 1/2 day of my whole trip...crazy! Anyways my dad is doing great I just got off the phone with him and he had just been walking and ate some lunch...he also said they had taken all of the IV's out and his heart was beating in rythmn which is amazing since for about a year his heart was beating super fast and staying that way which gave him shortness of breath and he was so tired. I have a really good feeling that things will only go up from here but we of course are still praying everyday for his complete recovery...cause he needs to get training for a marathon in the fall...I need a partner...he'll be ready for sure:) just kidding Dad!

No comments: