Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Update

I talked to Becky a few minutes ago and she had just been in to see her dad in post-op. The nurse briefed them before they went in to see him, but he was still out, and was hooked up to tubes and machines. Becky started to pass out, so the nurses had to tend to her. The impression I'm getting is that the surgery went okay, the valve was repaired but there may be some follow up procedures that need to be done. Of course, there will also be a long recovery time.

Becky will be back later to post corrections/updates to this report, and probably also to defend her fainting episode. I also thought it would be nice to add a picture, so I found this picture of a Mayo Clinic snow globe.

-Greg

2 comments:

Cakes by Faith said...

Poor Becky, I am praying for your dad. I know that is hard seeing him like that. I am glad the surgery went well. Take care!

Good job blogging Greg... the snowglobe is great:)

Anonymous said...

Becky,

Hey, am I suppose to be using some cool, made up name?


Anyway, hang in there. We are still praying for ya'll.

I kinda hope Greg was wrong about you almost passing out, so that I can maybe see you rip into him for his inaccuracy.

shane....i mean El Shano