Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's looking good...

well thanks Greg for the post and your picture is very creative:)
It's 8:45pm and we have been able to go in from time to time and see him since they have taken out the breathing tube and it has been wonderful to see him with his eyes open and he's even been telling a few jokes...he's got a great dry sense on humor...I love it!
Anyways I would love to have to correct Greg about me almost passing out but sadly I was a bit in shock seeing him looking pretty much dead...I decided it would be good for everyone for me to go on back to the room and nap a bit and not be taking away my dad's nurse to tend to me!
I amgoing to staying here for awhile with my mom and she is doing pretty well I know she is worried but she is keeping strong for us..thank goodness! I know we will all sleep better tonight knowing he is being well taken care of!

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

So I was in the cardiac ward at HEB hospital today, it is easy to remember to pray for you when you find yourself with heart pictures all around you. My 97 year old great-grandmother fell late last night and has been admitted to the "cardiac step down" unit. Who knows what that means? Anyway, I thought of your family all day and am glad to hear that things are looking up. I will be at the hospital all day tomorrow so again I will remember you and continue to pray for you, your dad and mom. Hang in there!

Susan

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Becky, read my latest post on my blog-I sent you a virtual hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, this is a good thing to hear first thing in the morning. I am very glad to know he is doing better, and I expect this progression to continue. The prayers will continue. I will give Misty an update.