Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rodeo!

well we just got home from the Rodeo and you are lucky I am blogging at all:) but I had some great pictures I just had to share...Abby got to ride a horse..we still are not sure how but I am convinced it was because of her hat and boots! Reese had a smile all night so I got some great ones of him too...they loved all the events at the Rodeo but of course the bull riding took the cake or takes the cake whatever it's late!!!
I will have some more great pictures tomorrow but I must watch The Office before bed...you know I love my kids when I miss The Office for a night of stinky poo:) HeHe...yes sadly I am a huge fan of that show and I can honestly say I really have never been a fan of any show really but there is a first time for everything huh?...anyone else like that show?..... (come on you can admit it:)

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Becky! I love The Office. In fact, I was watching it last night knowing my neighbors wished I would quiet down b/c I was laughing really loud. And the Rodeo...all I can say is, "what took Greg so long to get you there?" Welcome to Fort Worth!