Sunday, February 04, 2007

Monkey Bread!

I did it DAD!!
Saturday morning the kids and I got up and made monkey bread...my dad made it for us when I was growing up and I love it! It was a hit with the kids and they had so much fun rolling the dough in the butter and then the sugar..who wouldn't huh?...Greg was helping someone move so Abby took the picture here sorry if you can't see very well but she was super proud and couldn't wait for me to blog about this! If anyone reading this has not had monkey bread before you must get the recipe from me...it's wonderful!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Okay, So what's the recipe? I haven't even heard of monkey bread. Good picture Abby!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love Monkey Bread! My mom used to make this all the time, I now make it for us. Girl you are one busy mom! I can't believe you did cookie dough with that many kids, you are brave! have a happy week

Susan