Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I made it...finally!

Well there was bad weather in Chicago so I spent the whole day running the airport trying to make another flight to Rochester that wasn't cancelled and finally after missing my 12:10pm flight I made the 8:30pm flight into Rochester....man O'Hara is HUGE!..thank goodness after so long sitting around the airport you make friends so I had company (and help:) finding my way around!
anyways I got in pretty late and my dad was already asleep....he had a bad night not able to sleep well and we had to be at the hospital this morning at 5:30 am...he is in pre-opt right now. Be praying for his anxiety, he is very restless and can't seem to relax (who could blame him?) I am unsure of when exactly he goes into surgery at this point but I think it is soon...I will be able to keep everyone posted because there is internet access all over the hospital! Yeah!
*also if you could be praying for my mom she is also uneasy and scared for her husband..I can't imagine the worry....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I have greg keeping me posted, and now i can track it via your blog. We are praying for yall.

He will do great!!!!

Shane

Anonymous said...

Becky,

Please know that Misty is praying as well. Our internet is still not up and running, so she may not be able to get on your blog for a post. Both of us have your family in our thoughts and prayers.

We'll see you back here in the great state of Texas!!