Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Morning

I got to the hospital this morning and my dad was sitting up eating jello and all the color is back in his face....his swelling is down and they have told us they may be able to move up his tranfer out of ICU by 1pm. He is just doing wonderful but really needs to get more rest. We are trying not to go see him too much but we can't help it we want him to know we are here and he's not alone.
I had to drag my mom back to the hotel last night because she wanted to stay "just in case" but we both decided sleep would be good for us all! I am heading back to Texas on a 2pm flight so I am hoping to still be here when he moves to his own room. I think this will be the last update unless things change dramatically...thanks for all the prayers we have felt the Lord's protection and love the whole time and I know it's because we all have been faithfully praying! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. See you on Sunday