Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today we went to go eat with Greg at Italianni's which is Greg's favorite but we all tend to really enjoy it...the kids got to make their own pizza's so that's always a big hit! We had church tonight and the kids had a party....we could barely get them to sleep tonight since they were both on sugar highs!...let's hope they sleep in since I am up so late...I finally am ordering some pictures...this digital camera stuff is great but I never seem to get any framed...I hate that!....oh in the picture abby is a bit annoyed since the waiter wasn't very good with the camera it took 4 shots to get it right:)

Hope you all had a great day and felt really loved...I know I did I got flowers...yeah..I would have fresh flowers in the house everyday if I could!!

No comments: