Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gone to the Beauty Shop!

Today I got to spend some time with Abby while Reese was with Maw Maw and I decided to take her to the beauty shop to get her nails and toes
painted and she was in her element! She first picked out this bright orange color and I was really trying to steer her towards pink or something but she just insisted on it. Well the lady started painting and sadly:) the paint was kinda dried out so she had to pick another...rats!...I guess no one EVER picks that color! Anyways she ended up picking a great pink color and it looks beautiful she also got some cute little stickers on each nail so she was thrilled. After we headed over to go ole' Chick Fila and went to the park to have a picnic...we had alot of fun! On our way home I took Abby by the elementary school she will go to and she seemed pretty excited but a little sad. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "If I go to school all day when will I get to spend time with Mommy and Daddy?" Oh man I about cried but I reassured her we will always make time for that no matter what! I must say I just love having kids every bit of it is super challenging but absoluetly wonderfully rewarding and it's conversations like this that make every sacrifice worth it!

No comments: