Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Time with Mommy!

Today while Abby was with Maw Maw Reese and I had a date! I asked him what he wanted to do and all he said was picnic and macaronni and cheese so I guess that's all it takes to make Reese happy huh? As you can see in the picture he devoured the mac and cheese... he was concentration really hard...he didn't look up until it was all gone...that's a boy for ya...loving food. We then played a little baseball and went for a trike-ride....he is cruising super fast now I can barely keep up....he's getting so big! I loved our time together this afternoon I really don't get much one-on-one time so take all I can get....he's the best date...look out ladies!!

Oh, one other thing.. I hate to brag but I was wearing a tank-top today....it was in the 70's...and I got a bit of a tan....sorry if you are in the snowy weather stinks for you:)

No comments: