Sunday, February 04, 2007

Did I try to take on too much?

you know how sometimes you know that you have stretched yourself a bit too far?..well Friday I think I did just that! I agreed to watch some good friends of ours kids so they could get moved into their house and then Aunt Annie and her kids came over to help too. Well anyways I thought it would fun for the kids to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies so as you can see in the picture it was crazy! They all wanted to do the same things at the same time and I almost tosed the idea out the window! In the end all was well and the kids were happy with their spoon full of cookie dough...yes, yes I give my kids and I guess other peoples kids raw egg....so I guess no one reading this will let me watch their kids huh?....anyways I ate it my whole life and I am alive and kicking so I guess we'll take our chances huh? ...at least if we die we will die having had the sweet goodness of cookie dough:)

No comments: