Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Beginnng of the End:(





Well tonight was Abby's first T-Ball practice and we were so excited for her...but mommy was a bit sad .....you know what I mean...next I know it I will be blogging about her prom! Ok maybe I am being a bit dramatic and yes I have been accused of this from time to time:) but really I know every parent says, "enjoy it while you can it goes by soooo fast!" So that is what we are doing...and loving every minute of it!
I am sure you can tell what is going on in the pictures but a few funny things happened during practice that the pictures don't tell...first Abby was out practicing for about 2 minutes and she was already ready to stop (Greg and I acted like we couldn't hear her:) and she started having fun pretty quick!
Also her cousin Charlie is on her team and they were hilarious....Abby was wearing her glove on her head and Charlie was filling his glove with grass! There were also cows in a nearby field and they were the only two kids that felt is was so important to point it out (A BUNCH OF TIMES) ....I guess they haven't seen as many cows being in DC and all?
So I am sure you get the point...they were really into this practice and I am really feeling that they are both headed to the major leagues!

No comments: