Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 29th birthday...wow I am super old! I can't believe this is my last birthday in the 20's I don't feel that old....do I look that old?
Anyways tonight we went to go get dessert at Italianni's...is was so yummy!
The kids also sang me happy birthday in the restaurant...they did way better than any waitress can do:)
After we got home Greg surprised me by giving the kids a bath and putting them to bed and he made me take a bubble bath...yeah! That was a huge gift...it is nice to get a break from time to time...not that Greg doesn't help me every night with the kids but tonight he did it all alone...I have the best husband...Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Happy Birthday! You need to do a 30 things to do before you turn 30 list, my friends told me it is the best way to celebrate the last year in the 20's. When did we get so old???? Happy Birthday-enjoy your pampering from the kids and Greg-you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Such a bad friend am I, so, so, so very bad!! I intended to send you birthday wishes on the 12th, but it slipped my mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great day - it seems so by the looks of it. :)

Miss you and love you!!

Jen :)