Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tea Party Dress-up!

We had a tea party at Maw Maw's today with Aunt Annie, Charlie and Landry. The kids all dressed-up (even the boys)...they were cowboys! Abby got to put make-up on and the boys got to "shave" their faces...don't worry we used plastic knives! I thought all of you would like to see how pretty we looked:) Reese was a baseball player/cowboy and Abby was a princess (of course) The kids had lots of tea and really enjoyed themselves....I am not sure how much food they actually ate since they kept asking for more tea but at least they had fun!

3 comments:

kim said...

These pics are fabulous! I love the glasses!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

so sweet!

TKB said...

hey Becky- nice pictures..
I don't have your phone numbers- could you email me them sometime or leave another message with the numbers. WE don't have caller ID either- I used to rely on it to call people back!
Later,
Beth