Thursday, March 29, 2007

Library Time

Every Thursday we go to the Hurst Library for toddler reading time and the kids make sure I don't forget! They love to sit and listen to the lady read the books well Abby does Reese has a small wiggling problem, but he is getting better. In the picture you can see him sitting on Abby's lap which surprisingly he does very well there...too cute! The lady sings songs on her (out of tune) guitar:) (sorry I tend to notice more than others since I play)...anyways she also blows bubbles at the end and you would think I just told them they were going to Disneyland....oh the things kids get excited about! Greg and I were laughing about the whole bubble thing the other day....all they do is get you sticky and wet all down your arm! Gosh, we would be terrible toddlers....was I this way as a kid mom?....no really I am kidding I do notice how cynical I am being. It's all for fun our kids do have fun (and get dirty) from time to time!
Oh that makes me think of another thing- when Abby was born my sister said, "you are gonna freak out when she gets dirty....how are you gonna do it?" ...and what's so funny about that comment is that every now and again I wonder the exact same thing! I have also taken the first step in realizing I do have a OCD problem...Dr.Phil would be so proud!

No comments: