Saturday, March 10, 2007

PaPa Loving!


Well we have had a great weekend! My mom had to leave this morning for San Diego for a business trip which was sad but we did get to spend the day with PaPa! We did a ton of stuff today and of course I forgot my camera for half of it...ugh! ..but I did get a few good pictures and thank goodness PaPa brought his camera! Today was the St. Patrick's Day parade in downtown Lee's Summit and the kids thought it was great. (really they just liked the candy that people kept throwing at them:) We also got to play all day with Trevin (sister's son) and we all went to the park which is always a hit! This evening we (well mostly Greg) loaded the turck with all of our junk we stored at my parents house while we lived in DC (since we didn't have room for it in our apartment) It's amazing how many wedding gifts we have never used...I can't wait to have a party and use all this stuff!
Well we leave tomorrow morning to go to OKC for a visit with the McKinney family (a friend of Greg's from high school) we haven't seen them since before we left for DC which is way too long and our kids are really excited to play with their two kids...so I am sure I will have some great pictures to blog!

No comments: